Monday, November 6, 2023

More November 2023 Ramblings

It will be the 60th anniversary of the Kennedy Assassination this month.  I assume Oswald did it.  As for whether he did it on his own volition, who can say.  Oswald’s brother thought he did it though.


My first Saturday night in this November was ruined by a tummy ache.  I had prepping, grading, and prodding of Tony to do.  I only managed to get a wee bit down.  


When the seasons change here in Jiangsu, I find I feel tired in a groggy sort of way.   First Sunday in November, it was sunny and 29 degrees Celsius at 13:00; it then it got windy and by 16:00 it was raining.  Maybe, autumn was really, not just officially, here.


The ESL textbook we’re using at school is full of absolute propaganda for climate alarmism.  Students find the chapter to be dull.  The only entertainment they had from studying it was my telling them that group showers would be a great way to save water.

No comments: