Sunday, November 19, 2023

3:56 PM View


 Sunday is Grey Cup Day in the former Dominion of Canada.  The Montreal Alouettes 2.0 will play the Winnipeg Blue Bombers in Hamilton, Canada’s version of stealtown….

Sorry, Canada’s version of stealtown is Ottawa.  Hamilton is the Pittsburgh of Canada.,,,

I went to downtown Jiangyin this morning.  It was groovy!  Nice narrow streets were teeming with life.  But I didn’t go there for a groovy reason:  my stupid soon cost me some kuai because he busted his home while having a blockhead temper tantrum.

Fix you before I fix the phone, I told him.  That was a three hour conversation that should have only taken three minutes.  But it is hard to deal with willful stupidity.


On the subject of willful stupidity, Trump is being persecuted.  Anyone who could take satisfaction out of it really needs to get their head examined, or their life axioms deleted and rebooted.  Sad.


And it is now Shmonday.  The time on Sunday when Sunday is a specter that can’t be shunted aside


Go Blue Bombers!

No comments: