Friday, November 17, 2023

A Blog I Love

Founding Questions  

Here are my thoughts, about this blog, in no particular order:

  • It’s hilarious and witty.  Aloha snack bar.  America’s never had a coup because it doesn’t have an American embassy.
  • It’s not woke.
  • It tries to understand the woke.  Great analysis.
  • Severan, the blogger of the blog, published a question I sent him in this blog.
  • He is not an atheist.
  • He is very deep into all sorts of intellectual concepts.  He explained how the progressives could rationalize their contention that sex is not binary but s continuum.
  • He writes more in a morning that is flowing and well-written than I could write in a year.
  • Severan is an ex-academic who got out of the field.  I wish I could, but I’m am stuck it in because of the labor laws where I am at.  His reflections on his time in academia help me realize I am not crazy, and that I’m stuck in a Kafkaesque world.
  • He blogs a lot about the pop culture with which I grew up.
  • He was a baseball fan.

No comments: