Saturday, September 19, 2009

Finished Ulysses

I was on the mobile with my wife and I learned that tony can say one two three and that my wife starts her driving course tomorrow before I sat on the sofa and read the last chapter of James Joyces Ulysses which is written without punctuation so that it is hard to read fast and I may have to read it again if I have the time which I dont but the chapter is sexual and so I wander if it is penthouse without grammar and punctuation but even if I find the last chapter hard and boring and torturous the novel is worth the effort to read because parts of it are brilliant and I wish I could write like him instead of writing in the bad aping style that I am now where I make a pale attempt at the poetry that is in my life yes as his novel is about the poetry of life.

No comments: