Tuesday, April 2, 2024

4:28 PM View


 Thoughts on making a top ten women list


After having made a top ten coolest men list, I am thinking to make a top ten list of women.  But it won’t be easy, my list would be reactionary to the extreme and so most famous modern women would have to be excluded.  No Taylor Swift, no female leader of any country or state, no female CEO, and no Margaret Thatcher.


Maggie would have been a shoo-in to be on the list five years ago, but now I have second thoughts about her.  She was too libertarian in her outlook.  And like Reagan, she ultimately didn’t stop what became the wokification of society.


My list would comprise some religious figures, writers and poets 


Which means I would have to scotch Raquel Welch and Lynda Carter from the list.  Five years ago, they would have been shoo-ins as well.


Definitely on my list now would be:  Thr Virgin Mary, Mother Angelica, Mother Teresa, Queen Elizabeth the Second, and Cristina Rossetti.  Five more, I have to think about.



Other thoughts:



Listened to a podcast with Russell Brand and Niel Oliver.


The managerial state.  China and Canada are both managerial states.  Only difference is that in Canada, you go to the voting booth and find out that some other part of the country has scotched your chance of the system ever being reformed,

No comments: