Wednesday, April 3, 2024

5:00 PM View


 Back in Wuxi for the Qing Ming.

Can I be with God?  The Hallow App tells me to do so, but am I?  It is so easy for my mind to wander during these prayer sessions.  When the App tells me to say things to God, I tell him to fix me and mine bad habits that I never really stop.  So it seems that Satan is always coming into my consciousness to make me do the things I shouldn't.  It seems it so much easier for me to be tempted by Satan than to be with God.  When my mind wanders, the tempting thoughts come rushing in.

I like to keep busy so that i don't have to deal with the thing that I should be dealing with because that is what they're paying me to do.  I mean I am avoiding doing my job.  Ah, how nice it would be to be kept busy with the personal projects that appeal to me so much like my blog and my YouTube channel.

Sometimes my mind is distracted by some earthly task that I suddenly notice needs doing like laundry or some dish that needs to be put away.

No comments: