Friday, April 12, 2024

4:48 PM View


 TGIF finally and officially!  

How were the students?  Not worth discussing.

Showed some of my students the film Se7en.  There is a very revolting scene that is not worth discussing.  The students & I agreed it was sick.

Tony & I will go to the nearby KFC for dinner.  Then we’ll shop.

Romano Guardini provided some useful advice about praying the Rosary.  I really shouldn’t do it so pre-functionally.  I should do a decade with full concentration and not rush through it.

More tolerance means more disdain.  So intolerance is not such a bad thing after all.

I was asked if I was going to visit Canada soon.  Seeing how I have not been for five years, which means I was last in Canada in the before times, it is nice that someone has asked.  But for some reason, I can only think how unenthusiastic I am about making a visit.  The country’s Covid overreaction has made me very unpatriotic.  Pierre Polieve probably doesn’t have the guts to fix the northern ship.

No comments: