Sunday, April 28, 2024

4:28 PM View


 Tony comes home at 8:30 approximately.  I plan on peppering him with Econ questions.

Tony says he wants to learn how to drive.  If I can find an empty road in these environs, I’ll start showing him.  I want to show him the joys of the internal combustion engine, all the while giving the f u to the climate pantywaists.

And speaking of F Us.  Some go out to Biden supporters and those who think the persecution of Trump is something noble.

Rewatching the Matrix.  When I first saw the film, years ago, my instinct was to pan it because there was too much leather in it.  I thought that maybe this time, I would look more kindly on the film because it gets referenced a lot in the political circles in which I lurk.  However, parts of the film still annoy me.  It doesn’t do the promised one well or the mentor character well.  It has to have its characters talk of the profundity because it can’t show it , give off the air of it, as it were.

No comments: