Monday, June 26, 2023

Getting Old

 I went to the hospital today for a checkup.  I will have a colonoscopy done later this week.

I also learned I had a hernia for which I will get an operation in August.  That operation will knock me out of commission for five to seven days.

It is a relief to know I have a hernia.  For two months, I was being discombobulated or discomforted by the thing, not knowing what it was.  There I was imagining it was a cancerous tumor, and that I would face up to my mortality a little sooner than I was hoping.

Meanwhile, my viewing stats on this blog are astronomical. I could have over 25,000 page views this month.  It doesn’t seem right because I have not received any direct communication from any readers,

If you really exist, email me at andiskaulins@protonmail.com

No comments: