Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Do you prefer chicken or?

 



A:  Do you prefer Chicken or Rasmaztaz?


B:  What is Rasmaztaz?


A:  Hey!  Just answer my question!


B:  Well.  Hey you!  Answer my question!  What is Rasmaztaz?


A:  That’s not your question!  Someone’s already asked that question.  But if you want it to be YOUR question, you’ll have to pay me 25 bucks.


B:  That’s expensive!


A:  Okay! I’ll let you have two questions for 25.  How’s that?


B:  Fine. (Hands over 25 bucks)


A:  In answer to the question that you can now rightfully call your own: Rasmaztaz is not Chicken.


B:  Are you trying to cheat me?


A:  Someone has already asked that question.  Five bucks, I’ll let you have it.


B:  Oh! Fine!  Here’s another five bucks. (Hands over)


A:  No. I am not.


B: Really?


A:  Yes.  Now answer my question:  Do you prefer Chicken or Rasmaztaz?


B:  Thirty Bucks!


A:  What?


B:  You’re selling questions.  I’m selling answers.


A:  Okay.  I’ll need you to lend me the money.


B:  Sure.  (Hands over the money)


A: Now we’re even! (Hands the thirty bucks back)


B:  I prefer Chicken.


A:  Thank you.  Thank you for your taking part in my survey.


B:  You’re welcome……


.

.

.

B:  Hey!  You still owe me a question!

No comments: