Thursday, March 1, 2012

The woman besides me suddenly gets out of her seat.

Friday morning, I took the bus to school. I got a back row seat on the bus and I pulled my Chinese textbooks out of my backpack and began to study them. I was concentrating on the books pretty well considering I was fatigued from having stayed up late the night before to read reaction to the death of Andrew Breitbart.

But I couldn't help but notice that a woman sitting beside me suddenly got up very quickly. I looked up and saw the big tummy of a pregnant woman standing in the narrow aisle right in front of the back row where we were seated. No one had yielded her a seat which was should have been done. The woman besides me noticed and did the right thing.

I wonder what I would have done if it had been I had who noticed first.



The death of Andrew Breitbart saddened me very much. And there is no one in Wuxi with whom I can discuss it!

No comments: