Monday, March 12, 2012

Achilles in the tent?

  • Am I like Achilles in the tent?   I don't think so.  I am no hero nursing his pride.  Yet, I nurse my pride all the same.
  • Tony plays with his toys.
  • There are security shacks at the car entrances to the Jiazhouyangfang apartment complex in which Casa K is located.  Cars entering the complex have to wait for the guards to open gates.  Nothing that I have to worry about.  But I have observed that there seems to be a battle going on between the apartment complex together with the guards, and the car owners over parking.  The car owners don't want to buy parking spots because they are too expensive.  I see that the security guards are always placing warnings and notices on parked cars demanding money or that the cars park somewhere else.  Yesterday, I saw a car parked so as to block the entrance lane at the guard shack.   The guards were letting cars enter and exit  the complex using the exit lane.  I asked Jenny what was up with the car parked, a notice still stuck on its windshield, so as to block the entrance; and she told me that the driver was probably mad at the security guards always asking for money.  The security company is changing at the end of this month.
  • Tony with his toy cars.
  • War declared on Women?
  • The Bus Stops of Wuxi, China #9


No comments: