- The students don't know much about what is happening in Egypt. I figured as much. That is the only thing I want to talk about.
- What is Tony up to?
- The drip, drip, drip, of an apartment neighbor cheating on their water meter can drive one mad like Chinese water torture.
- The first inductee in the Wuxi Expat Hall of Fame has been announced.
- It is nice to not be the only trainer who spent time out in a countryside village for the CNY. Another trainer went with his brother in a village for a week. He complained of no hot showers, garbage, filth, so much smoking, and boredom. He, like me, had to go for long walks around the area because of having nothing to do.
- None of the students know what the Super Bowl is. They never do.
- I just had a student mention T-Square when I told him about what was happening in Egypt.
- Where is Beixin?
- From the Rooftops
- Third Storey Views of Beixin.
- Countryside Truck
- Meat and Fish for Sale in Beixin.
- Is the meat you would want to eat?
- Three Severed Heads.
- Larry, Curly, and Moe?
Day Six (February 6) of the Beixin Odyssey was spent waiting for the bus that would take us back to Wuxi. It left at 1310. We arrived back in Wuxi at 300 pm.
I will chronicle the last days of our CNY holiday.