9) It has a lot of bridges. You have to be a real cretin to not like a good bridge.
8) It has a baseball stadium. Believe it or not, it does!
7) It is not Shanghai. Shanghai is a wannabe world city that has too many foreigners living in it.
6) You can go days without seeing foreigners. And that is a good thing.
5) Wuxi is spread out. It is not so small and not so easy to take in as the Lonely Planet would have it.
4) HyLite Language School. That is where Wuxi Andis works. The best English School. Period.
2) Wuxi peaches. In season, they are sweet and soft.
1) The 2010 Wuxi Red Guards NFL Fantasy Football Team. Visit this site to find out their inspirational story. It is a story only bettered by the Gospels of Matthew, Luke, Mark, and John.