Saturday, June 2, 2007

I went to the Blue Bar last night. My water still stinks. New Youtube video.

I went to the Blue Bar last night.  The place was hopping.  The people I talked to who are long-term expats in Wuxi seemed to be willing to wait out the water crisis.  Some talked optimistically that the problem will be solved. 

I feel that the problem is worse that the government likes to say it is.  The problem has been around for 3 weeks before most people in Wuxi and the World knew about it.

The water in my apartment still sinks.  The flushing out operation does not seem to be helping.

The water at school is not as bad as two days ago but it is still not odorless. 

I am glad my pregnant wife is in Nanjing.  It was a sad parting we had yesterday morning.

Here is a Youtube video, that is very informative, about the crisis.

 

No comments: