Sunday, June 3, 2007

Evil prevails in Game 3.

The Ottawa Senators won game 3 of the Stanley Cup Final.  They beat the Anaheim Ducks 5 to 3 in Ottawa.  The game was played Sunday morning in Wuxi.  The Ducks had a three-two lead before I went to teach a class.  When I came back from class, it was to see the game was over and the Ducks had lost.

The Blue Bar showed the game in the evening.  Les Dingle had managed to download the game of the Internet and show it on the Bar's big screen which is attached to a lap top.  I went but I kept my mouth shut.

My prediction for game 4.  I hate to say it but Ottawa 5, Anaheim 1.  I would be happy if I am very wrong with this prediction but Ottawa came on strong in the last half of the game.  Also, Chris Pronger gave a stupid elbow to one of the Ottawa players that was not caught by the refs but will probably result in a suspension later.  Pronger's dirty elbow is a sort of thing that  transfers all momentum to the opponents by inspiring them with a thirst for revenge and with  moral righteousness.

No comments: