Saturday, June 15, 2024

5:51 PM View


 This Saturday, I saw that I had nothing to do and was risking going to seed by spending too much time on the phone.  I realized I had to get back on track, take control of myself, adopt a focus, find a laborious thing to do to keep me concentrated and so on and so forth.


I was annoying on WeChat, sending too many unsolicited and silly messages to colleagues, acquaintances whether old or new.  I asked some if they were day drinking.  


I drank two cups of coffee and felt on the verge of having a caffeine freak out, all the while wondering how Tucker Carlson and Voltaire could drink so much of it.


I posted the same video on YouTube four times just changing the title in hopes of luring people into thinking that a video of a metro train riding through trees was akin to the Patterson video of a supposed Sasquatch.





I did post a video which garnered 10k views making it the 14th most viewed video I ever posted to YouTube.



Meanwhile, my son Tony was spotted in the Red Lion:



What was he doing there?  Working.  It was his first time working.  I was proud of him though he seems less than enthused by the needs of working.  He was recognized by many of his teachers at WUIS.  He drank beer and had a shot.  Hopefully, the experience doesn’t turn him into a drunk, but a better worker.


Meanwhile, I’ve been made aware by an Indian acquaintance of Cricket happening in America.  I wasn’t aware of Canada having a cricket team.  Thinking about it, I told my Indian friend that all his buddies were surely on the Canadian team.  Looking at the U.S. cricket team, I can see I am  not wrong:




No comments: