Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The KIC family (J, T, and A) goes shopping at the Hui Shan Tesco

Something about being a foreigner makes one quite the sight in China.  So, I was quite the sight when there I was, last night, driving the electric scooter to Tesco, my wife sitting behind, and Tony sitting between my legs.
 
I would have been more of the sight, but it was dark, when the family returned home after shopping as there were all three of us and our groceries being carried back by the same scooter.
 
Matter of fact, we would have been more the sight if we were in Canada doing such things...
 
....if we could have gotten away with it.  We probably would have violated every safety code and regulation passed by every department and level of goddamn safety fascism that Canada inflicts on its citizens.

No comments: