Tuesday, July 5, 2011

AKIC Quickies and Links

  • The heat is getting to me.  I feel fried.  I am finding to hard to put together a coherent thought for those of you who still visit this blog.
  • How bad is the heat?  It is hard to sleep at night.  I feel like a Zombie when I make my waking way through the world.
  • It is going to be a busy summer.
  • Some tips on how to deal with Wuxi China Expatdom summer humidity.
  • We got an Ipad 2.  Right now, we are trying to figure how to get the damn thing to connect to the Internet.
  • Andis and Tony outside a Wuxi restaurant waiting for Jenny.
  • People from Guangzhou, living in Wuxi, cannot buy houses in Wuxi.  The government is trying to keep house prices down.
  • Andis Kaulins denounced.
  • The best pub in the Wuxi China Expatdom?  Find out here.
  • There is a student here who has named himself Spinach.
  • Another has named himself Sand.
  • Video of Tony pretending to play guitar.

No comments: