Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Forgot my lunch!

  • My wife gave me a very limited allowance for the time she is away, so I have been economizing by making food at home and not going to restaurants. Last night, I made myself lunch, but of course, I forgot to bring it with me to school. I will have to the sandwiches when I get home from work late tonight.
  • I have been having trouble accessing my wordpress account. I can still post entries to it via email, but I can't get into the site to edit, post photos, or check my stats.
  • Too hot to blog. I can't think of anything to say other than I am focused on my job, and the wife and son are away.
  • The Canucks are in trouble. After taking a 2-0 lead in the Stanley Cup Final against the Bruins, the Canucks have been dominated by the Bruins in two consecutive games and so the series is tied at two. The Canucks are looking weak at a crucial time. Ouch!

No comments: