Saturday, August 11, 2007

Loiterers are losers no matter how rich they are.

 

For whatever reason, our school will attract this odd sort of male who has nothing better to do with his time than hang out there.  They don't do anything to improve their English.  That would be the last thing on their minds.  Foreigners will have nothing to do with them.  They are not there to hit on girls, and if they were they would be going about it the wrong way.  For lack of a better word, they are pretty boys.  They seem to want to be friends with the female staff.  Most of these people eventually leave.  Someone has to give them "the what the hell are you doing here" speech.  But as sure as shit, you get rid of one, another comes to take its place.  This sort are like cockroaches. 

I was just giving shit to the latest example this afternoon.  The scary part is the Chinese staff seem to coddle him.  I asked him what he was doing here.  He had no answer.  I asked him if he had nothing to do, he answered in the affirmative.  I asked him if he was a loser, he understood and said no.  Other responses to my questions earned a quick retort of bullshit! from me.  I asked a staff member if they could offer an explanation for his presence.  They told me that because he was a former student, he had the right to hang out here.  When I pointed out he didn't do anything and was in fact an eyesore, the staff member agreed.  He wasn't a very good student.  And then the staff member said there was nothing we could do about it and that he would go back to school in the fall anyway.  But then the other Chinese staff were coddling the twat. 

So why do they coddle him if he is a nuisance?  A theory among the trainers is that the Chinese staff kiss his ass because he is rich.  Sad if it was true.  And when I saw this person's reaction, I could tell he had been coddled all his life.  That is the one child policy for you.

Question:  What did you do this summer?  Loiterer Answer: I hung out at an English School where all the foreign teachers didn't want anything to do with me.

I hope Tony never ends up like that boy.  If Tony was getting into trouble, he would be at least be displaying more imagination than this goofus.

No comments: