Friday, March 15, 2024

8:07 AM View


 Extended my Duolingo streak to 1511.  Also, completed the March challenge,


Was struck between the ears of my not going out much, but was comforted by NGD having said that the cloister exposes one to sun and fresh air.


It also helped to be exposed to the knowledge of God’s love for us.


Heard the Z man say all history is bullshit.


Planned to take the metro, with Tony, to Wuxi today.


Listened to an interview with Doctor Martin Kulldorf: a hero of the Covidian age,


Realized I have subsided in my FTism.  The bastard should have resigned yesterday.


Drank half a coffee of coffee.  Will finish it it should ‘would have finished’ been more appropriate.


Liked reading the word play in Finnegan’s Wake.


Extended my Hallow App streak to 11 days.  About to have done 12 just now.


Sent $aturday to some WeChat contacts.

No comments: