Saturday, March 30, 2024

4:19 PM View



 Back at the Wuxi apartment after having gone to the hospital.

They examined me (took a blood test & did a CT scan), and told me that I was getting better and that in three months or so, I could have the appendectomy done.  Hurray!

There were a lot of people out today, and even better, there were girls in shorts and short skirts making my head turn.  Unfortunately, the weather is not to my tastes because I’ve lost weight and everything I wear looks ungracefully baggy.  I still would rather wear layers, but it has become too hot to do so.

I have been thinking of Christ during my daydreaming,

I notice I’ve been suffering from blogger’s block recently,  I can’t think of much to say other then the mundane things I’ve done.

Anyway, here’s one thing I noticed.  On the train ride out to Wuxi, I noticed that this young couple were wearing matching Nike high tops.  I’ve seen couples here wearing matching T-shirts and so the matching shoes was a revelation to me.

I made two AKIC Daily Videos today:



No comments: