Tuesday, May 11, 2021

The Example of Pastor Artur Pawlowski Shames Canada; Booking Parent Teacher Meeting Blues;

I thought China was the communist country. Not anymore, with the horrible arrest of Artur Pawlowski by police in Alberta, it would seem that Canada is the world's premier communist country. Like my parents Pastor Pawlowski came to Canada to escape communist persecution. In Canada, he has been stellar in his efforts to preach the gospel and to help the poor. But in Canada now, the needs of bureaucracy trumps goodness. The arrest of Pawlowski by Calgary police was NKVD-like.


What a shame it is to be Canadian!



It must have been easier to deal with schools before they became computerized. I don't think my parents went through the trouble I did trying to book parent teacher meetings at Tony's international school. At 16:00 on a Monday, booking for the meeting opened on Tony's school internet portal. At 23:00 after numerous bad gateway messages from the portal, I was able to book Tony's PTCs. The process must have been deliberately designed to discourage parents from getting interested in these PTCs. After hours after being virtually imprisoned next to the computer because of the booking system, I was ready to give up...


No comments: