Monday, May 17, 2021

Harry Moore from Brisbane, Australia where art thou?; Who I Know Who Has Gotten the Jab; Civil War?

Harry Moore spent some time in Wuxi working at my school. He returned to Australia and we kept in contact. However, the last I heard from him was he wasn't feeling very well. I tried then to make a point of sending him a message every day. But I wasn't getting any response. And then his Messenger account seemed to have been closed. I sent an email to his daughter but haven't got any reply. So, I worry about what has happened to Harry.


If you know what has happened to Harry, you can email me at andiskaulins@hotmail.com.



I don't want to get the Covid vaccine. I first don't see the need for them. There wasn't a vaccine that put an end to the Spanish Flu epidemic for instance. I also hear stories of people who took the vaccine having adverse effects. So, I will wait and see. Since I have no plans to leave China for a year or so, I will hold off until a gun is put to my head. I also hope that somehow the people who insist on everyone taking the vaccine somehow come to their senses.


I know some people, in my family and among acquaintances, who have taken my jab. A few of my friends in Canada have taken it. My mother has gotten the first jab. My brother is waiting and seeing like I am.



What happened to the civil war that everyone was talking about during the 2020 US presidential election campaign? Am I in the calm before the storm and maybe it will happen? Or was it all armchair internet war monger hype talk? Are the reactionaries and conservatives just sitting and hoping that the obvious stupidity of progressive will come to an end? Did January 6th put the people taling of Civil War on the defensive.


It does seem that the civil war talk has amounted to nothing. This is not to say I would want a civil war. But I wish the rightists would find back against Progressive stupidity and tyranny. Right now, they seem to do nothing but talk.






No comments: