Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Do Americans Love Hockey While Canadians Hate It?

Watching the 2021 NHL playoffs, leads one to think that Canadians don't much care for their national game anymore. The playoff games played in Canada are being played in empty arenas. Meanwhile in America, the games are being played in arenas full of fans.


One can only draw one conclusion: Americans like hockey more than Canadians who don't seem to like it at all.


(I say this in jest. I shouldn't have to say this. I would like to think that rare readers would figure out I was joking, but there may be coviidiots and Biden-supporters reading this who would take it literally.


To the latter type of reader: I say the empty arenas in Canada are evidence of what pussies many Canadians and many Canadian politicians have been in the last year!)


No comments: