Sunday, February 27, 2022

Back to School

 The government has decided that the students can come back to school.  They are coming back on Monday.  We learned about this on the weekend so the first day will be chaotic.  At least, my son Tony is happy to be going back to school.

I spent the weekend following what I could about what was going on in Ukraine.  I wish it wasn’t happening.  What exactly is happening is hard to determine since everything presented seems like propaganda.  I can’t get myself to join in the “I’m with Ukraine” people because it is nothing but virtue-signaling.  I can’t get mad at the Russians either because they were goaded into doing it.  The western elites are morons.

Meanwhile fascism has come to Canada.  Trudeau wants to defend Ukrainian dumbocracy.  His hypocrisy is galling.

No comments: