Tuesday, January 19, 2021

How to Act During the Bidenreich; Trying to Help Tony; Assessing Trump


How should I act online during the Bidenreich?  Should I mock Senility, Creepy, China, Rutabaga Joe the Pretender, Pedophile, Thief, Fraud in Chief mercilessly?  Or should I ignore all that is going on, say nothing, enjoy the ensuing disaster and try to become a real Catholic?


I try to help Tony do his homework but he doesn't want my help.  I was sitting beside him in his bedroom/study and he asked if I could do something else instead of sitting by him and doing nothing.


Was Trump a great president?  He was better than Obama, Bush II, Clinton and Bush I, but that's not saying much; he was still a disappointment.  In a sane world -- a world without anti-Trumpers, Shitlibs and Never Trumpers -- I wouldn't have been so rabid in my support for him.  But the truth is, he was and still is the best current option for the USA.  Everything else on the menu is a shit sandwich.  If you want to get valid criticism of Trump, you have to consult the people who made intelligent cases for supporting him and were disappointed by him; not those idiots who were convinced that he was Hitler and a virulent racist.

No comments: