Thursday, January 14, 2021

"Covid" Coming Back to China?


The government is advising the locals to not hold big gatherings.  Gatherings above ten, I have heard.

If I leave the Wuxi area, I would have to have a Covid Test done.  One of my colleagues had to do this because he went to Anhui.  (I haven't left the Wuxi area since February 2020.)

The government caused my school's Spring Festival dinner to be downgraded from a dinner at a banquet hall to an afternoon tea party.

The Kaulins Family China won't be going to my wife Jenny's hometown for Spring Festival this year.  We will be staying in Wuxi.  The covid panic has made it impractical.  (I hope all other families still leave our apartment complex, so we can have silence and quiet.)

As the Trump administration comes to a close, and the Left goes full nazi censorship,  the only people I can talk to are in Canada and America and Australia.  No point in talking in local laowei.  I suspect I am the only Trump sympathetic laowai in Wuxi.  (If there are others.  Please email me:  andiskaulins@protonmail.com)

No comments: