Thursday, December 17, 2020

A Bolshevik Moment?; My Son Disappoints; My Son Surprises Me; NHL 2020-21 Season Not Organized Yet; Locals Only Getting News from CNN and MSNBC; Sweet Home Alabama!; Cleveland Wussdians;


Can solace be taken from the fact that some people, who stupidly are liberal, don't like the BLM Antifa Control Freak nonsense that the progressives did in 2020?  Cuck conservatives seem to be suggesting this.

I think that at this time, this would be like trying to reconcile what was happening in Russia in 1917 with the thought that the Bolsheviks weren't that popular.

I think that America is confronting a potential Bolshevik moment and it is time for the cucks to join the fight instead of being so passive.


My son Tony!  The guy disappoints me at times.  He got all hot and bothered about an infraction report saying that he hadn't completed some project.  I told him to talk to the teacher about why he thought it was unfair.  He said he would.  The next time, I talked to him I was curious to know how this interaction went.  Tony told me he "forgot" to do this.  I knew the real reason was that he was scared to, and when I told him this, he admitted it.  He still didn't do anything about it, the next day.  I didn't bother asking him why he didn't, but I did call him a coward.  He then couldn't tell me what he had done in his English class.  I had to question him long and hard,  having all the while to think of the right yes-no questions to ask him to extract the info from him, and even then, I still didn't get to the bottom of what was happening in the class.  What I garnered was that the teacher lectured and Tony had no idea about the what the teacher was talking.


Tony!  You have to take the good with bad.  (Like father, like son.  But that's another story.)  Later after I got the notice of his getting demerits, I got a notice of his getting merits in his Math class.



I was disappointed to learn that the 2020-21 NHL season hasn't been organized yet.  And there is less than three weeks to go in 2020.



It would seem that the locals only get fed stories about America from CNN and MSNBC.  How many times I have told them how these outlets are likely to be lying about Trump.



A student attends my Speaker's Corner who had spent a year in Alabama:  a place where I would like to spend a year.


I heard that the Cleveland Indians are going to change their nickname.  I should swear about this, but I will laugh.  It is so absolutely ridiculous.  I feel sorry for Tony.  Sports were so much better when I was his age.  Now, it is so tosserish.

I decided to visit the MLB in order to get to the Indians site so I could confirm the news.  I first saw that MLB was going to somehow incorporate the records of the Negro Leagues into the Major League records.  My immediate reaction was to wonder how this would work and if the records kept for those leagues were reliable.  I then went to the Indians' site.  The name change was the first story I saw.  I scanned the article, and saw weasel wording as well as mention of George Floyd.  It's all based on a lie.




No comments: