Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Nucks win!

  • The Vancouver Canucks have beaten the Nashville Predators in overtime to take a two-one lead in their best of seven series. Yahoo!
  • I want a take a vacation. The wife says we should spend it in her hometown. Now, I don't want to take a vacation. Aaahh!!!
  • I buy a small container of milk at kedi. The clerk tries to give me a straw. I say 不要!The Clerk then asks 你可以说中文? I then say 一点点!
  • One million views! Good on me!
  • A tragedy at a Wuxi Expat wedding. But it was all just a big misunderstanding. Right!
  • The Conservatives have won a majority in the Canadian Federal Election. Double Whoopee Yahoo!
  • My English Corner tonight will be about Colors. Oh boy!
  • One minute a day on facebook is all I need. Yes!!!!
  • The Caps are down three-zero to Tampa Bay. Nooo!
  • My mobile phone destroys earphones. I have gone through four already. I am just going to have to walk around with the phone stuck to my ear so I can listen to podcasts. Damn!

No comments: