Friday, November 12, 2010

Tony Kornheiser, Tony Kaulins, and the two Tonys: a day of coincidences

Saturday morning, I was listening to a podcast of the Tony Kornheiser Show -- it was a show that I always listened to when I was in British Columbia and could pick up the ESPN Radio affiliate from nearby Washington State.  The show is an entertaining mix of banter about sports, entertainment, and life -- if Jerry Seinfeld had a radio sports show,  the TK show is what it would be like.  I always sing the TK Show's theme music to my TK.  Just recently, I have been able to find podcasts of the Tony Kornheiser show.  I recommend it along with my many other podcast choices (Econtalk and Radio Derb, to name a few).

Saturday morning, I had my Tony K sitting on my lap as I read to him from a Dr. Seuss book.

Later, I had a class in which two students were named Tony.

Coincidence or what?

No comments: