Wednesday, November 11, 2020

What Happened; Tony's Growing up; Trump Must Fight; Tony's on a Basketball Team; Nonsense Posting on WeChat;

Trump won the 2020 election.  Men of good will must pray that it isn't stolen from him.


Tony's growing up.  That's what kids do, of course.  But on the weekend, there was a moment when I was filled with pride looking at how he had grown.  I took Tony to a nearby hair salon to get his hair cut.  After he got his haircut, he was looking good.  Getting up from the chair, he looked manly.  His gait was full of authority, his clothes made his lankiness appear graceful and manly; and when he went to the counter to ask a question, he looked like he meant business.  I couldn't believe that he was my boy!

Tony hopes that he grows to six foot five.  Talking about this, he agreed that the metric system way of measuring height wasn't good as the old imperial.  And reminded Tony, that America put a man on the moon without the metric system.



Even if the amount of fraud in the election wasn't enough to change its ultimate result, Trump has the moral duty to do what he is doing.  His opponents have been very bad these four years ago and they should instead of insisting on unity, be asking for forgiveness.  If they can't apologize for the Russia-gate nonsense, the nonsense impeachment, that Ford woman, the lie that Trump supporters are Nazis, and the standing aside and letting the rioting happen, Trump should not gracefully concede anything and is morally obligated to do whatever can to ensure that the transition of power be shat upon.


Oh well.  Life goes on.


Tony's on a basketball team at his school.  It is his first go at participating in organized sports.  He is happy about it.  I maybe more.


I have to go a few more days before I can start thinking about something other than the election.


I have been nonsense posting on WeChat moments.  I have been posting things like this:  "If you can't submit, you must remit."; "Salad Boy likes salad.  Water Boy likes water.  Toy Boy likes to be toyed with."; and "Shimmy Shimmy Shammy!".

Why have I been doing this?  These silly thoughts come to me and I need to blare them out.

I will try posting nonsense about Biden, for as long as he is in the public eye.  Examples:  "Joe Biden likes to keep his Melba toast warm by putting it in his under shorts."; "Joe Biden likes to eat lemon melange pie with kitty litter."



No comments: