Saturday, November 19, 2022

I Voted for Trunp

 What do you need to eat for?  Eating is for people who need to eat.


A: Can I have some money?

B: No! It’s our money!


I get in these frames of mind where I just say screw it.   Screw it!


World Cup 2022.  Canada’s team is full of black guys. I asked my son about this.


My son say he heard about Xi dressing down Jacinda in Bali on TikTok.


Now men have to have a Day?  There already is a Day for men who have to have a day.  It’s called Women’s Day.  Refuse to be a victim. [Written in response to a Happy International Men’s Day posting.  I wasn’t having anything of it.]


I voted to reinstate Trump on Twitter.  But I wish Elon Musk had just done it.  What was the point of his buying Twitter otherwise?  Still, I can say I voted for Trump.



Bao Tong.








No comments: