Sunday, November 10, 2019

Tony Wants to Go to Houston and Colorado; Whingeing Student; Berlin Wall Fall was a Fiendish German Trick; Being Eye-Raped by the Locals; Why AKIC Is Like Don Rickles & John the Baptist; Assholes Just


  • How long does it take to get Houston? Asked Tony. I told him that we could drive there in a day from Brandon. He thought about it and said that he wanted to take the plane there. He has got his heart set on seeing the Rockets, Astros and Texans. He then asked me how long it took to get to Colorado. He likes the Houston teams because of Yao Ming. He wants to go to Colorado because of South Park.

  • I had a one-on-one class with a student named Tim. He is a feminine sort, of high school age, but not going to school, just getting ready to take tests so he could attend school in the USA, or something to that effect -- that was what I was able to get out of him. In the class, we worked through discussion questions from part three of the speaking portion of the IELTS test. The kid could talk when I asked him a question, but he spoke in such an indirect way that I had to ask him after he answered the question: so do you agree or disagree with the propostion put forth in the question? We were to have a second class, two days later and he came to school but when I came to take him to class, he made a face and said he had a fever and couldn't have the class. I felt immediatlely that he was whingeing and this suspicion was confirmed because a colleague told me that he saw the boy, sitting in the library, during our scheduled class time acting like he was good as new. If the kid doesn't want anything to do with me, well, that just fine. For there is only one thing worse than being rejected by these sort of people and that would be being able to appeal to them. And it is nice to get paid for two hours of non-work.

  • November 9th was the anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall. I posted something about it on WeChat. I didn't, as maybe my rare readers would have expected, make a stab at the Chicoms and Ugly Stone-Faced Fuck. I instead made a stab at the Germans and stated that maybe the fall of the Berlin Wall was a fiendish German trick that was part of their plot, through the EU, to make a third attempt to destroy/conquer Europe. The Berlin Wall fall seemed a glorious thing at the time it happened. But as the years have gone by since that time, I have observed events and trends that made me question if in fact, the West and civilization had won the Cold War. The fall of the Berlin Wall seems to have lead to Justin Trudeau, Greta Thurnberg, Barack Obama, Brexit being blocked, EU trying to get more power, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, that occaisional cortex congresswoman, the popularity of Bernie Sanders, woke corporations, Climate Change hysteria, Gay Marriage, LBGQT plus, men competing in women's sports, the promotion of diversity, a belief that there is such a thing as color blind racism, men going into women's bathrooms, reverse intolerance, and a stupid belief in government cheese. So you can see that sensible and normal people can't help but be discouraged by the way events have proceeded since the fall of the Berlin Wall. The question is who and what is to blame? Many conservatives spiked the ball after the Berlin Wall and let their guard down. Many really believed that history had ended. Many wanted to keep fighting the Cold War and ignored the new form Marxism had taken. There was a glorying of individualism. There was the further decline of Christian belief. There was a tolerance for libertinism. There was an ignorance of the fact that many people in the world have ideas not at all in conjunction with Western values. So, it seems the ending of one big stupidity resulted in the emergence of many other stupidities. Or maybe it is just that the world will always be insane.

  • In a WeChat group, a laowai complained about being stared at, eye-raped as he put, while sitting on the Metro. It was a complaint that I didn't have and I had to wonder why. Maybe, I didn't notice anymore. Maybe, this was because I don't ride the metro as often as I used to, instead taking the bus where I always sit at the very back. Maybe, I was occupied with reading something on my Ipad or Iphone while on the Metro. Maybe, I am in "my own world," as many have told me, as I go about the world. Maybe, I have blended in, for there have been times when I seen people look at me and do a "Oh, he's a laowei!" double-take. Generally, it seems that the locals ignore me. So the laowai's complaint seemed strange. [I tried to advise the complaintant to read a page-turning book. I should have said riveting because it didn't read right later, I realized.]

  • What do I say that my role models are Don Rickles and John the Baptist? On WeChat, I do one of two things, I take trollish digs at others or post reactionary memes and quotes.

  • Feminsits are females who think women can be assholes just like men.


No comments: