Thursday, November 14, 2019

Billy Bob Thornton on Acting School; The Worst Ideas; Is the Universe Infrastructure?; Longer Walk Home; My Son Tony's Priorities; Impeachment


  • I am making my way, slowly, through the Norm MacDonald live series that was broadcast on Youtube before he got a Netflix series. The fourth episode featured guest Billy Bob Thornton. Thornton made an observation about Acting Schools, saying he thought that they were useless and that he had never seen a bad actor turned into a good actor by going to one. This observation stuck with me and makes me wonder what I am doing. Has anyone's English ever been improved by going to an English school? If someone asked me this question directly, I would shudder.

  • Multiculturalism is one of the worst ideas that man has ever had. Communism being the worst. The Chicoms like to proclaim that there are 57 nationalities being tolerated and living happily in the PRC. The truth is the Han nationality form an overwhelming majority of the PRC population. The only way there can be the other 56 is that most of them get massacred, ground to a powder so that only a few are there to add spice to the mix.

  • Could it be the enormous universe is the infrastructure needed so humans can survive in their puddle in the outskirts of an insignificant galaxy?

  • Thursday night, I got off the Subway a stop earlier so I could have a longer walk home. And then when I got near Stately Kaulins Manor, I found a park bench to sit at for fifteen minutes.

  • The first thing my son Tony did when his mother finally finished tiger-mothering him was go on the computer and check out the NBA scores. That's my boy!!

  • I've been tempted but mostly I have chosen to ignore the impeachment proceedings that are taking place. All I will say is that they are moronic and are a new low for the Democrat party. But then maybe it is all a circus on the part of the ruling class to stop us from watching what is really going on, which is that they don't give a tinker's tuss for the people they are supposed to care about.


No comments: