Monday, October 14, 2024

8:55 PM View


 Bedtime.  7:20 AM class tomorrow.

The guys who sleep at the back will be the ones making business deals in the future.

It is stupid what I’m doing but I do it anyway.

Bodacious Babe with bountiful bosom bakes beans and barbecues beef for buttered buns buttered before beginning the BBQ.

I felt I was driving from the back seat.

.

Reading some students horror stories makes me want to drink a beer very fast.


Very fast did I drink the beer,

I wanted to conquer this little fear,

that all I was doing was for nought

for I hadn’t really done thought

but

had only presumed that I was what

I wanted to be without doing

actually

anything of real total effort.

I was simply fake effect

I was lacking in value to 

Anyone, anywhere, anyhow, anywho 


No comments: