Friday, October 11, 2024

4:27 PM View


 I didn’t come back to the apartment for lunch.

I ate at the cafeteria.


This photo was taken by a colleague sitting at another table.

I only go to the canteen every once in a while.  And when I get there, I am there way earlier than the other internationals who would never think to look for me.

This day, I was supposed to have two classes, but my second class was cancelled due to students making speeches for student council positions.  One such position is the propaganda secretary.

My son Tony & I go to school tomorrow.  We’ll go back to the Wuxi apartment next weekend.  This Sunday, I’ll go to church. I’d like to bring my son along but he prefers to get up late on the weekend.

I listened to the latest episode of the Red Scare Podcast.


Two female Trump fans living in New York City.  Their podcast is edgy and also not libtardish.  They have no problems speaking bluntly about politics and life. In the above podcast, they reviewed the last film by Francis Ford Coppola entitled Megalapolid or something to that effect.  They said it was like a filmed version of Fountainhead by Ayn Rand being made by an emotional high-strung Italian instead of a cold-blooded jewess, or something to that effect.  The podcast hosts  not only talked of the film which wasn’t very good, they said, but politics.  You’re doing something right if the Left hates you, they said. I’ll remember that.  Trump, they said, was a once in a lifetime man with a genius sense of humor.  All the reason I need to proclaim my hope that he runs this  upcoming election,

No comments: