Saturday, May 20, 2023

F You Mother!

 It’s my Jiangyin weekend.  Every second week, I go back to Wuxi.  So next weekend, Wuxi!

Back to this weekend.  Friday night, I stayed in the apartment.  Finished watching episode one of this series Silo which I will further watch till its wokeness annoys me.  Saturday, I have farted around the apartment, doing laundry, reading, surfing the internet, and trying to motivate myself to do my 2023-24 schemes of work.  

I also have gone out to do some grocery shopping.  I went to the Heng Long Mall which is a 10 RMB Didi ride from the apartment.  I took a public bicycle to the Mall to save the 10 RMB.  I did my shopping and took a Didi back.

Waiting for the Didi, some would-be ruffians on bicycles , rode by.  They said some would-be greeting in a patronizing tone, so I didn’t really look up from my phone to even glance at them.  I heard laughing and as they got further away, one of them said “f*** your mother!” I could only bemusingly smile. 

Boys will be boys, I suppose.

Someone on WeChat wanted to be a contact, saying they liked my blog.  I wonder if they are Wordle fans.

No comments: