Thursday, April 21, 2011

What the hell is happening to the Vancouver Canucks? Will the Jets come back?

My God.  The Canucks looked to be in the driver's seat in their series with the Chicago Black Hawks.  The Canucks had a three games to nothing lead in the their best of seven series.  Now, the Black Hawks have pasted them in games four and five by scores of 7-2 and just now, 5-0.  Game Six is back in Chicago.  Game Seven, if necessary, will be in Vancouver which wouldn't be home-ice advantage at all.

Meanwhile, Winnipeg awaits news that the Jets will return from Phoenix.  I have mixed feelings about it.  Back in '95, I felt they had to leave because it was far too expensive to keep them.  I would like to see them come back if the financing is right.  Is it?  I will have to look into the details.

One thing is for sure, hockey in Arizona is a dumb idea.  

No comments: