Friday, April 15, 2011

Bachelor Party and a Wedding this weekend.

  • Saturday Evening after work, I will be attending a bachelor party for Niels from Wuxilife, who I just heard, has twins on the way.  
  • Sunday evening, I will attend a wedding for a girl who used to work here: Helen.
  • So, I have a weekend full of activity.  Having been out of the loop for so long, I figure I should go to these things, but now my isolation seems so splendid.
  • Friday evening, I was taking the bus home and I just happened to look out the window and see a man "squatting" on the side of road.  He was doing his thing on the grass between the road and the sidewalk.  He had his back to the road.  I couldn't believe it.  But at least, the fellow doesn't have to worry about hemorrhoids and his plumbing is all the better for it.
  • My Gmail and Google Reader have been slow lately.

No comments: