Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Back to Work in Mid-April 2011

  • Back to work.  What fresh horrors await me?
  • I feel crummy still.  I caught something on my three days off.
  • I have heard that in Canada, an electoral debate featuring all the major parties was delayed because it conflicted with a hockey playoff game.  Canadians have their priorities straight.  Strangely, it was the leader of the Quebec Separatist Party that suggested this.  Funny, how they don't want to be part of Canada and yet a big part of Canadian culture, Ice Hockey, is sacrosanct.  On this small point, I find myself agreeing with a Separatist.  Still, we have the silliest separatist movement in all the world.
  • Tony was happy last night, but not this morning.
  • Tony did some running by the Grand Canal.
  • My wife was able to get me a pair of size 48 shoes on the Internet.  And they fit fine.

No comments: