Tuesday, January 3, 2023

I’m a Tweety Bird

 I’m been spending time on Twitter.  I’ve managed to get a few likes and some new followers.


My handle is @wuxiandis


My general impression of Twitter is that it is too much.  There are too many tweets and even ones with a lot of attention being paid are ephemeral.


The first big controversy I’ve followed on Twitter was about the player Hamlin collapsing in a game.  Some people were adamant in that no one could speculate on the cause of the collapse: some people were adamant that we be honest about it; some people were adamant that we hoped for the best for the player; some people were adamant that others didn’t use the collapse for their agendas; some people were adamant that others were being beastly about the player’s collapse.  


I found it strange, when I watched the video, that there was no big smashing hit.  I had to watch the video a few times before I could discern what happened.  And it seemed routine till the collapse.  It even appeared to me that Hamlin was about to do a I-made-a-tackle dance when he collapsed.

No comments: