Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Affirmation

 Being a Tweety Bird can be such fun!  


I got two likes from blogger/podcaster figures I have been following over the past year.


W.M. Briggs liked a reply I made to one of his tweets.  Last year, I read his book about the Covid over-reaction.  I also read his blog and greedily listen to any of his guest appearances on podcasts.  He has been by far the most sensible commentator out there on the Covid panic.


I also got a like from Joseph Cotto of the Cotto-Gottfried podcast.  His podcasts are the best ones to listen to for intelligent commentary on the American political scene.  I can’t say I always agree with him but he does a good job of getting guests to counter balance him like the esteemed Paul Gottfried.


I am affirmed!


I exist!


I am here!


I am there!


I am a minor presence!

No comments: