Friday, October 14, 2022

325,000 Views & My Instagram Account is Now Private & The Old Man & Alec Jones

325,000 Views on this blog. Actually, there are 324,999 but I think I can assume that one more view. Perhaps, it is you, rare reader who is that view,



I got an Instagram account last year. I’ve been posting a lot of stuff on it.  I can’t say what it is that compels me to do it, so it probably is a bad habit and I shouldn’t have gotten on Instagram.


But getting off it would be drastic so I have made it private.  The reason I have done this  is my 15 year old son demanded I do so.  Whatever it is that I have posted on my Instagram account has been seen by his classmates and they are teasing him about it.  They are idiots I tell him and he agrees, but he is stuck with the baboons for now, and the baboons are getting to him. Oh well.



I am watching a series called the Old Man. I heard about it on the London Calling podcast.  Jeff Bridges, who is the Old Man, is my role model. I got to be old and slow like him.  I still have too much nervous energy.  The series is a great watch.  



I listened to a bit of an Alec Jones podcast.  It was full of repetitive commercials including Jones’s plea  for cash to help him with his legal troubles.  But it was a compelling listen.  Jones was great in his rant against the makers of the MRNA vaccines and how they should be hung.


After hearing what Jones’s legal troubles were, I wish I could help him. He was totally hosed over nothing. You’d have thought he had ordered the Holocaust or something to have to pay so much money. The people who prosecuted  him are bad people. So crazy as everybody may think Jones is, he is a Saint compared to his more rabid critics who want him bankrupted.  They should be hung from the same scaffold as Fauci and Trudeau.

No comments: