Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Prince Philip's Funeral; Not Getting the Jab if I Can Help It; AKIC's Reaction to the Chauvin Verdict


It is a shame that Prince Philip had to die in this age. Even in the immediate beforetimes, a Prince Philip funeral would have contained some innovation bowing to the Cult Marx stupidity of our times, and it would have been hard to watch without consternation. But in this age of Covid which is Cult Marx Totalitarian stupidity at ludicrous speed, I was reluctant to even watch even highlights. The funeral I heard was full of Covid protocols and the Queen was forced to wear a mask while observing social distancing. Nothing but obscene language comes to mind even imagining, if only briefly, this pathetic scene in my mind.



Some people I know in Canada, have gotten the jab; some people I know in Canada, haven't and are waiting and seeing what happens to those who do. I am with the latter. I will only get jabbed if forced to and only if I can't find an excuse to not get it. It has always been my belief that the vaccines are just a way for the powers that decided the lockdowns were necessary to try and get out of this situation without having to admit that they made a serious error. Politicians don't like to admit they made mistakes and will do everything to avoid having to do so. And I don't see the need for the vaccine. Did vaccines end the Spanish Flu epidemic or the other similar, less-publicized flus that struck humanity since then?



A student at my Tuesday evening Speakers Corner told me that the Chauvin verdict was soon coming. I learned it was "guilty" the next Wednesday morning. I was outraged and felt a little foolish to have thought that there was a chance that the show trial verdict would be other then it turned out to be.


I was then scouring the internet for reactions. I was disgusted to learn about Biden's, Harris's and Obama's reactions to the verdict. I was dismayed to hear that Biden had even hoped for the guilty verdict and then phoned the family of George Floyd.


The verdict was a gross injustice. The person mainly responsible for George Floyd's death was George Floyd. He made three decisions that got himself killed. He took a lot of drugs, he decided to use counterfeit money to buy things at a convenience store, and he decided to resist arrest. Because of this decisions, four cops who were just doing their jobs will be victims of mob justice. The persons also responsible for his death were the members of his family. What did they do to stop this man from his self-destructive ways? Nothing, it would appear. And for their negligence, they have gotten 27 million dollars from the city, and a sympathetic phone call from the President of the United States of America. George Floyd's family have gotten a windfall and are probably much better off with George Floyd dead than alive.


In my Speaker's Corner, I will teach the students the following vocabulary: Mob Justice, Show Trial, and Guilty Beyond a Reasonable Doubt.


No comments: