Saturday, September 9, 2023

Home Body

 I am not much of a traveler.  If I call myself a Rootless Cosmopolitan,  I am joking for though I am rootless, I have lived my life in a mostly lonely way.  Sophisticates would intimidate me.

I can say I am a mover.  I reckon I have lived in 30 addresses in Canada and China at least.  So I am a home body.  Especially this year where I have had a long staycation.

I’ll go through the alphabet to show where I’ve lived:

Abnotsford, Aldergrove

Brandon, British Columbia 

Clearbrook, Corcelette, Chilliwack, California Villas

D

E

Fort Garry, Fraser Valley District

Gagetown, Germany

Hui Shan District 

Iserlohn

Jiangyin 

K

Langley Area, Liangxi District

Manitoba 

New Brunswick 

Oromocto

Place Bilodeau

Quebec (the province) and Quebec Crescent 

Royce Avenue

Sardis, Shilo

T

U

Val Belair,  Valcartier, Val St. Michelle 

Winnipeg, Wuxi

Xi Shan District, Xinkai He

Yanqiao, Yun Shan Yuan

Zhongshan Road (near)


I am racking my brains to see if I can get all the letters.


No comments: