Friday, April 22, 2022

Will the Madness Ever Stop?

To get from my apartment to the mall and then back I have to show a QR code at least four times.  One time to get into the mall, one time to get into my apartment complex, and two times to get on the train.


The world has gone full Justin Trudeau!


At the train station there are four security persons all wearing Karen Covid masks and visors.  I have to show two QR codes to get on the train.  (I use my old phone number and old WeChat ID to do this. My new phone number can only produce one of the codes.)


I could have sworn that one of the security person’s job was to check the first code while another had to check the second code.


The world has gone full Justin Trudeau!


My son may, like me, may have to get a new phone number because he can’t produce a lingxi app code with his name on it for his school.  Why this is necessary when the app can show he is up to date on his NAT test is beyond me,


The world has gone full Justin Trudeau!


I hear Justin Trudeau fans loved what was going on in Shanghai till they had to be shamed not to.


I have taken five NAT tests this week.


The world has gone full Justin Trudeau!


Just heard,  Guy Lafleur R.I.P.

No comments: