Friday, September 7, 2007

What I sing to my baby Tony ,Volume 1

Here is are of the songs I sing to my 2 week old son in the hopes of getting him to fall asleep and to stop crying:

  • Hello Pooh!  to the tune of Simon & Garfunkel's Sounds of Silence
  • The Poo from Ipanema to the tune of the great Sinatra/Jobim classic.
  • The Diaper Song to the tune of Frank Sinatra's The Coffee Song.
  • Stop ***@#@#@##@#@$$!!!!!!?!!!!!*&$$#^$#$!! My hip-hop song so it is tuneless!
  • What say you diapers?  to the tune of the Australian National Anthem.
  • Oh say can you smell? to the tune of the American National Anthem.
  • It was just one of those two things you do a lot, to the tune of Just one of those things by Sinatra.
  • Anarchy in my diapers to the tune of the Sex Pistols Anarchy in the UK.
  • You have got another thing coming (paraphrased) by Judas Priest.
  • I shit my pants to the tune of Van Halen's Jamie's Crying!
  • Poo! to the tune of Van Halen's Jump!
  • Brown Riot to the tune of The Clash's White Riot.
  • You have got green poo; you have got brown poo to the tune of New Order's Temptation.
  • Another one bites the Dust (paraphrased) by Queen.
  • Hans Island forever Canadian
  • When the shit hits the fan to the tune of Dean Martin's That's Amore!!

No comments: