Monday, September 3, 2007

I am proud of myself.

I have a couple new videos on youtube:  Tony in diapers,  and Vlog #20.

Why am I feeling proud?  I finally changed Tony's diapers solo with no oversight or help from the wife.  I did it all by myself.  So, I can go to work next week and say:  I have changed diapers, and that I have wiped shit and piss off Tony's ass and balls.

It happened after I had serenaded Tony with a counting song and the Mommy poops, Daddy poops and Tone poops song.  Just as I finished the final chorus I heard a crack and a phh! sound.  I saw brown when I looked.  It just so happened that Mommy, I mean the wife, was in the bathroom for an undisclosed reason.  My first reaction was to call Tony a little inconsiderate bastard and to rhetorically ask him why he couldn't let his mother have a single moment's solace.  But the voice of responsibility or conscience as some people call it, said something to me along the lines of A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!  So I was shamed by the thought (which in my mind speaks to me in the figure of John Wayne - If it ever took on the countenance of Al Gore I would have strangled myself and Tony) and changed the diaper.

I first had to beg the wife for permission to do this, though.  Remember what I have said before about the wife having a "Stay away from my property" attitude about Tony.

Tony's poop is a yellowy and mustardy.  It must have exploded out of his bum like the old faithful geyser because it was everywhere on his bum.  It took me four dips of his asscloth in a nearby basin of warm water before I could clean it all off.  And just as I did clean all the poop including form the spot under his balls, he had to pee.  So I had to dip the cloth in the basin yet again. 

Funny thing how when he pees, he becomes quiet.  He was loudly protesting my ass-wiping till then.

Watching the wife change diapers so often, it was also funny how when it was time to put the diapers on, I was unsure as to which part of the diaper was front or back.

All in all, I am proud of myself.

No comments: